Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nor Cal foo!

Tanaka

Reaction score
Im feeling pretty modded, so I think a meet is in order...

Tanaka

Reaction score
I think all the other nor cal xrunners mustve died or something...

X_Less

Reaction score
Not quite, We just wait and see what comes up and wait for others to chime in... When a group does that, Nothing gets said or done.

Pick a date, a place, a time, a what do and consider some of us drive a distance so a nice sit down place would be favored or something... Even better is if it were at someones house where we can just kick up our feets, BBQ and drink beers. But plan it at least a month ahead so it doesn't interfere with other plans.

Tanaka

Reaction score
I think March 2nd sounds good. Another Napa run would be nice, that's if Brett isn't feeling old on that day :p

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
those egg rolls we had on the napa run were amazing!

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I think March 2nd sounds good. Another Napa run would be nice, that's if Brett isn't feeling old on that day :p

Whatever.. i got your old. If you all wanna come up on the 2nd of March im down. BBQ beers and if anybody wants to we can go get some eggrolls or do some mods and just hang out and take some pics.

Tanaka

Reaction score
Meet on the 2nd of march at bretts! Bbq, beer, and eggroll run! We leave san jose at 9am!

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Meet on the 2nd of march at bretts! Bbq, beer, and eggroll run! We leave san jose at 9am!

Going to have to change the date to the weekend before or after, that is Rachel's 16th birthday weekend. So pick it and we'll go from there... sorry

Top Bottom