Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oem spring side specific..

MillsXR

Reaction score
For the time being I am going to be putting back my oem springs in the front. I wanted to clarify with you guys because its been a while ago since I put the sittin sic drop in and I vaguely remember which coil spring goes to which side. The only difference between the 2 oem springs is the distance between each coil, one is bigger, would this go on the drivers side due to the lean our trucks have?

I looked for markings of some sort but the only other thing I noticed was colored dots..

Any of your guys help would be much appreciated!

06 xrunner

Reaction score
The colored dots represent which side but I can't remember which is which at the moment..someone should chime in soon if not I'll dig my stock ones out I marked them before I put my drop in

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Alright man I dug mine out from garage. yellow dot spring is passenger side and red dot spring is drivers side.
Hey if you don't mind could you measure the drop on the front of your truck for me from the ground to bottom of the fender going straight up through the middle of the wheel?

MillsXR

Reaction score
Thanks for your help man! I will try get the measurements to you as soon as I can! Tomorrow when I get home from work I should have time!

It may be later on in the day though depending where you are located, I'm out here in Hawaii that's why

Last edited:

06 xrunner

Reaction score
No problem man. It seems people are sitting at different heights with the drop so trying to get as many measurements as I can to figure out what's goin on

Top Bottom