Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official COD BLACK OPS Bump

X-roller

Reaction score
Ok made one.

We can do it this way.

Loser game 1 - Gzuz vs Mustrd (Winner plays winner of game 4) (Winner plays winner of game 2 vs 3) (Winner plays boosted)

Loser Game 2 - Blackout vs loser of Hazard vs Redbull (Winner plays winner of game 3) (winner plays winner of game 1 vs 4) (Winner plays boosted)

Loser Game 3 - AceOfSpadex vs Ga (Winner plays winner of game 2) (winner plays winner of game 1 vs 4) (Winner plays boosted)

Loser - Game 4 - Tickle vs Virus (Winner plays winner of game 1) (Winner plays winner of game 2 vs 3) (Winner plays boosted)

Last edited:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Ok made one.

We can do it this way.

Loser game 1 - Gzuz vs Mustrd (Winner plays winner of game 4) (Winner plays winner of game 2 vs 3) (Winner plays boosted)

Loser Game 2 - Blackout vs loser of Hazard vs Redbull (Winner plays winner of game 3) (winner plays winner of game 1 vs 4) (Winner plays boosted)

Loser Game 3 - AceOfSpadex vs Ga (Winner plays winner of game 2) (winner plays winner of game 1 vs 4) (Winner plays boosted)

Loser - Game 4 - Tickle vs Virus (Winner plays winner of game 1) (Winner plays winner of game 2 vs 3) (Winner plays boosted)

I won't be back on till Monday late afternoon! Hope Ace is ready:laugh:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I'll play tickle whenever he is ready. Also, if it's going to be a double elimination(loser's bracket), the winner of the losers has to face the winner of the winners. Whoever wins that match is crowned the overall victor. At least, that's how all the double elimination tournaments I've been in worked out.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Man I would totally crush all you kids =P

X-roller

Reaction score
I'll play tickle whenever he is ready. Also, if it's going to be a double elimination(loser's bracket), the winner of the losers has to face the winner of the winners. Whoever wins that match is crowned the overall victor. At least, that's how all the double elimination tournaments I've been in worked out.

Nah.... It's not really a double elimination.... The way it works is the best loser will have to play a lot more games to get to the championship so that is there issue in climbing the ladder to the top..... So the best loser of the bracket will play boosted since he is the singled out one in the winners bracket which will make it 4 players in the semi finals. Winners of semi finals will go on to the championship round.

x-driver21

Reaction score
all i know is redbull is tired of delays...i wanna go ahead and throwdown to get my butt whoopin over with :) and if people just arent gettin on the they shuld b passed up, sadly

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
PS3- Z010Franciscoo

Usually play during late hours since I work nights. It's better, there is usually not as many 10 year olds playing.

x-driver21

Reaction score
yea i cant play the same game this much....need for speed is awsum and lookin to get gt5 soon

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting kinda bored of this game.....

thats why were always playing zombies!!! :biggrin:

hahaha yeaa i know...it is when we play it everynight, but now since im back at school, i gotta call it a night early. bummmmer.....:frown:

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
yea i cant play the same game this much....need for speed is awsum and lookin to get gt5 soon

i just got GT5 and tha shit is awsome ....currently rockin the 05 Xrunner with the SC with all the works pushin 350hp right now

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score

Lol, some of use you will be in for a rude surprise, T0LLPHR33 and I are veteran COD players. What are your stats?

Also guys, we need to finish the bracket!!

X-roller

Reaction score

bahahaha..... I can easily get back on this game and start murdering everyone again but I haven't really played much anymore. So i have lost some of my skills. I still kill it though.

Top Bottom