Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

Xtacy

Reaction score
Ewa beach swbs, both 09+. looks like djm drop for both, one got black w chrome and the other black with blue lip rims. Both got flm and HIDs...seen both of them a few times.

Kanekz

Reaction score
Ewa beach swbs, both 09+. looks like djm drop for both, one got black w chrome and the other black with blue lip rims. Both got flm and HIDs...seen both of them a few times.

Black with lip might be Brian. He switched over to chrome now. Blue lip is Gerald.

couple nights ago spotted a bsp with black rims yellow fogs coming out of kipapa gulch

Truck had chrome lip? Mite have been me.

Last edited:

Xtacy

Reaction score
Bsp 530 this morn...looked like djm drop, black rims, yellow fogs

i<3pinakbet

Reaction score
swb parked by palama canal kinda near the GFs house. had black headlights, recessed with mx grill and had black rims. also exhaust was cherry, still heard him when he drove up the street. nasty ride mang :rock:

i<3pinakbet

Reaction score
Angello thats not u?...

nope not me Hiroshi..thats probably Polly, he was djm before but now running em with bags..id love to bag the X but bags are for groceries :eviltongue: jk Liwai, someday my truck will be cool like yours :top:

Kanekz

Reaction score
Wow thanks guys haha. Jareds one is beast tho. Angelo got da sick rims.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Wanna talk 2 to BSP xrunners I saw today, first one was in mapunapuna, with red scoop and 2nd one is I saw on the freeway and was BSP with black rims, chrome lips, trex lids, projectors, grill and saw u around 5pm or so heading east bound by pali cut off

bradnuts

Reaction score
hey jinseiganai... thats was me on the freeway by the pali offramp this evening:biggrin:

i<3pinakbet

Reaction score
brad, u threw me off with those sick rims bro :rock: and also the shades didnt help too lol

bradnuts

Reaction score
haha! yeah! i was thinking you looked familiar, but i couldn't remember from where. lol. the completely different truck threw me off. haha. your new truck looks really good. what happened to the black one?

i<3pinakbet

Reaction score
thanks bro:top: i traded in the black one. i really wanted a wrx or sti but those baggas are expensive lol. then went with grabbing something the gf could drive to school since my working place is within walking distance but seen the BR and went with that instead. btw sorry for driving up chaminade really slow, first time going up with djm:ahhhhh:

bradnuts

Reaction score
haha. those speed bump are killer, so no worries driving slow. the BR color looks really nice. i think i like it better than RR. anyway, see you around, now that i know what truck to look for.. lol

Top Bottom