Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Official: Texfest 2012!!!!!

STONER-X

Reaction score
I welcome all challenges! I've yet to find a worthy opponent.....cuz when I jacked up un GaSoLiNe nothing can stop me

you still running stock exhaust?? i have a JBA system im trying to get rid of locally

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Is this guy "sicko" on the forum?
attachment.php

triumphx

Reaction score
Sweet Lexus bro :crinklehair:.... Wish I could of made it, my work got broke into Saturday and alot of bs to deal with

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent pictures Stoner! :adore:

I believe that the screen name of the Sicko's truck is XfataldesiresX? Not sure if I spelled that properly.

Now we just need to see the Track 21 footage.

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
Now we just need to see the Track 21 footage.

Working on putting together a video... that stuff takes some serious time! !! Wow... it wont be nothing like the one that was put together last year... this is my first time putting one together

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Any other TEX FEST fans need a Tshirt? It looks like we made way too many this year :frown:
What happened to all the people that signed up earlier in the thread?

MIKE @ NST

butters607

Reaction score
Any other TEX FEST fans need a Tshirt? It looks like we made way too many this year :frown:
What happened to all the people that signed up earlier in the thread?

MIKE @ NST

I'm still going to get one bit am in the process moving right now I will take a medium from ya in about a week.

Top Bottom