Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official what you got for christmas thread

morcheez

Reaction score
well i already posted it but i got an hp laptop ...i get to use it everytime i visit xru so u know it will be used alot :top:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
New computer speakers, money, and I'm going on a cruise to the Virgin Islands next Friday.:rock:

Coopstain

Reaction score
Small one for me. Got all the old skool car chase movies on DVD from the 70's to include: Bullitt, Two Lane Black Top, The French Connection, Gone in 60 Seconds (original), Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Vanishing Point (original), and Le Mans. Got to love the classic muscle car chase movies! And I got a crazy cool collectors item for the Boston Red Sox!

Plus the best one of all. I have been informed that a family member of mine is going to buy my Matrix! Which means by the end of February, Ill have my X-Runner!

Merry Christmas!

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
my fiance got me obx pedals, trd shift ball, autometer cobalt gauges(volt & a/f) and alot of famous stars and straps clothing!!!!!!!! she is the best and she loves the truck as well!!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

morcheez

Reaction score
my fiance got me obx pedals, trd shift ball, autometer cobalt gauges(volt & a/f) and alot of famous stars and straps clothing!!!!!!!! she is the best and she loves the truck as well!!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

i didnt get anything for the truck :frown:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i got an mp3 player, new sony dvd camcorder, jewlery, clothes. im getting a harlan shiftlight from my bro, and still have other houses to visit.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
My presents came early this year, was able to spend time with XRU members and family. Chris, Charlotte, Pat, Joe, Mark, & Dusty were all here last week during a TRD Supercharger install. I can't think of a better gift to have received than to have been blessed with such good company.
They have all made it back home to spend Christmas with their families. It will be a time to remember...

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Well last night I would have to say was my best Christmas Eve ever.

I got to sit down with my family (1/2 brothers and sisters with my mom) and actually act like a family and share a bunch of stories for one of the few times in my life. :)

I didnt receive very much from that side of the family, but just being able to sit down with them like a real family meant so much! :biggrin:

Ill have to make another post later today to let yall know what I get from the other side.

Natas

Reaction score
I got to spend time hanging out with Klint, Krista, and Geoff the day before Christmas Eve......now that was a great Christmas present!! :top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
IT GOT MY BED MAT!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and tools tools tools :top:

Justin

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
I got a $200 gift certificate for 'TTC' Totally Twisted Creations from my friends (co- workers) at work, that was really great :rock: :top: :rock: :top:

edinha

Reaction score
Well the present i got ill list below.

My dad paid for half of my TRD Supercharger.
My Mom paid for my Snuglid.
My brother and sister got me a HP widescreen laptop.
and for myself, I paid for the labor on all the installs.

I dont know what to get my for my family. Any suggestions??

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
Well the present i got ill list below.

My dad paid for half of my TRD Supercharger.
My Mom paid for my Snuglid.
My brother and sister got me a HP widescreen laptop.
and for myself, I paid for the labor on all the installs.

I dont know what to get my for my family. Any suggestions??
Bring them for a ride in your truck and rip the s**t out of it :smile:

05runner

Reaction score
I got nothing truck related since me getting the truck i agreed to my girl that it would be my present. All honesty i bought two vehicles in December so.... yeah thats what i got for Christmas. My truck.

07SWB

Reaction score
well i got an 11gal air compressor with an impact gun and an air grinder:rock:

will make it easier to work on the truck!

and i got a meguires gift thing, has everything you need to detail a vehicle!

and got some clothes the new Puddle of Mudd CD and the Superbad DVD.

Reaction score
My Christmas came early this year. Mike Johnson's Toyota finally finished up the side body rattle TSB, only took them 5 appointments and me getting a second opinion from another dealership. I got a TRD TCAI, TRS S/C, and rear spoiler, all from TTC. and had Toyota West install then the first week of December. But best of all I got to spend time with family and friends.

Xacto

Reaction score
i got a craftsman cordless pump for tires, etc. has an electric psi setting too.
new allen wrench set.
a 12 string acoustic with abalone shell with black laquer finish
bunch of gift cards lol
and i bought myself the Aero turbine muffler and a 1000 fps tech force rifle comlete with 9x32 tasco scope and bipod :top:

Top Bottom