Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OKC meet Aug 20-22

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Hell looking like only going be 3 or 4 of us! Hey bluX u should try nd make it!s

I think russell and I both going do this and texfest!

Russell that will make it a 8 hour drive each way if drive all the way there! Make for long trip! That's y was hoping for okc just 4 hours driving ain't shit! I'll talk to my girl though see wat she willing to do! Should we move date around sincedoesnt seem like anyone else going show anyways!

Blu X

Reaction score
I should be able to meet as long as it's before the college football opening weekend. Just let me know.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
So should I put ur name on the list BluX?

So any other update on this stuff?
Anyone?

08RR XRNNER

Reaction score
I might go to this! Im in Tulsa, OK right now...but its cuttin it close cuz supposed to be in LA around the end of August, so just put me as pending

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
So wats best weekend that going to work? The one we have listed?

thunder24685

Reaction score
Sorry I have been absent here lately. Been busy with school and trying to pass my mortgage test. I have passed my test and am now Licensed to lend in the states of KS & MO. I was planning on going down to OKC the weekend of the 13th but could go down a weekend sooner. Let me know what weekend you planning. I will need to find a kid sitter down there or in KC, be easier in OKC then KC. Also if I could get an idea of activities planned so I can make plans

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Don't think we ever made plans for things todo, never knew how many were going to show up!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Y'all want to keep this cheap? Since some will be going to texfest in couple months?

No mod day! Unless someone really wants something small done, since don't figure we will have anywhere to work on anything!

Zoo, movie, game of some sort, I'm sure they got gocarts or something down there somewhere? Any other ideas?

How many guys taking their woman with them? Might have to make a plan that they might enjoy too!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Um ok! I need some input here! I suck at deciding stuff already and getting no help!

Should we have it first weekend or second? I still haven't asked off not sure wats going on!

thunder24685

Reaction score
not sure if wife will go she had to hire 2 new people this week so it will depend on when they get trained if she can get off Im cool with what ever Bricktown is good we could always make a day trip to whichita mnts, that would be cool and cheap have to pack a lunch though

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I don't want to change dates again but wat about second weekend in aug? Still havented got enough ideas or input! And we need decide where to stay! Ya oklahoma guys know good cheap place to stay? Where the rides are safe!

Blu X

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, but yeah go ahead and put me down.

I know of a few things to do. They have a pole position it's prob 30 min away from Bricktown. Bricktown would prob keep everyone busy. They have started giving tours of the Oklahoma River. Give some ideas of interest and I will get the info for it.

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well I think we haave had a couple people back out, thinking no one was interested! So would be nice if everyone still willing to go would let us know! Thanks

thunder24685

Reaction score
dj if its just you me and blux we may as well meet in Wichita be closer for all involved. Well not for blu x but for me and you

Trick61

Reaction score
hey hey hey! hows it going guys? i could possibly make it depending on what the final decision is lol :stupid:

thunder24685

Reaction score
DJ update the list so we will know who all is going to make it, then I guess we can come up with places and things to do, or just plan it in OKC and let us know ....... glad to see you back on trick61

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
So u going to make it russell? Thought u said u had a family thing going on?

Is the second weekend alright with everyone? So we can get rooms and such still?

BluX where would be a good place to get rooms? I'm guessing need 4-6 rooms!

Blu X

Reaction score
There is a Residence Inn in Bricktown and a Sheraton. Other than those two I'd try to stay away from downtown. It's really not that bad, but just to be safe. It'd suck to come down and have your truck messed with. Let me know if you'd like something different.

Top Bottom