Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ordered My Truck today. . .

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
k, guessed i missed the announcement that there are going to be 08's. i figured there would be, but there were so many ppl saying they were canceled..
anywho, welcome to the addiction man..

Michigan X-Runner

Reaction score
ahaha Michigan Peoples!!! Go-Blue!

I live in the brighton Area, I work in metro detroit.

I work as a development engineer for a supplier that does Chassis systems

I drove a 22RE "pick-up" 2x4 5speed when I was younger, I really enjoyed that truck....

I was looking for a "sports car" that not too many people had... I have only seen on X-runner Michigan :)

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
That's great to have you with us. Do they still have that town in Michigan called Frankenmuth where they have Christmas all year long?

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
That's great to have you with us. Do they still have that town in Michigan called Frankenmuth where they have Christmas all year long?

Buy snow tires and some steelies. Concider yourself warned. :laugh: You'll soon find out why their aren't many many x-runners in our parts.

07XR808

Reaction score
that's great news! but it really makes me question the reliability of information that dealerships seem to be getting. i remember back earlier this year our dealerships and others in the mainland were "almost positive" that the 08's would be no more.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and umm...nice choice on the color btw.:biggrin:
Is the TRD big brake kit available as an option in your area?

Michigan X-Runner

Reaction score
Buy snow tires and some steelies. Concider yourself warned. :laugh: You'll soon find out why their aren't many many x-runners in our parts.

Yeah thats is on the list to get before the snow falls

I have a 87 Oldsmobile cutlass 442 built up a little, that car is RWD and has posi. Thats my first ride.... it had 235 out back, and just as much weight as a X-runner :) Its annoying / tricky to drive, but it can be fun too!

Top Bottom