Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P0456 pending code??

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
He last few days I've notice my wideband going a little crazy. I didn't think anything of it I was just going to re calibrate it. But today my truck started to run sluggish. I stomped the accelerator and it went no where. I have no lights in but the code is pending on my UG. Does anyone har an evap diagram I can use or a starting point to go on without bringing it to the dealer? And the gas cap is fine

Coupe

Reaction score
I would start at your charcoal canister. A lot of people break this when they DJM, It is under the bed. However, I think it is when you DJM & have an URD Traction bar.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I would start at your charcoal canister. A lot of people break this when they DJM, It is under the bed. However, I think it is when you DJM & have an URD Traction bar.

I don't have a trac bar or the notch installed. Would it have enough travel to hit without a notch ad no bump stop brackets?

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
Sticking Evap valve can also do it. Its supposed to only cycle at idle. If its sticking open it can suck in a ton of fuel vapors also make run rich. What is the AFR on the gaige going when it acts up? Can your scan gauge tell you monitor status? Clear the fault should erase the monitors and recheck it for pass or fail after its parked over night. It tuns its OBD check after its been parked for 5 hrs or what ever its set for.

I use Torque OBD for smart phones and a bluetooth adaptor that reads monitor status.

Jeremias

Reaction score
Buy why would this bog the motor down? Is the AFR below 10 or above 16?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
It bounces from high 13's to low 15's. When I stomp the gas it bogs down a little then seems like the power kicks in. I haven't done anything to the truck at all lately other than change the oil. I took the gas cap off and lightly sanded the contact point if where the gasket meets the filler neck for better contact

Top Bottom