Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pac NW MEET!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Okay, so here I am again trying to get you ladies together for some kind of meet and greet.

We can do mods too if you want, lord knows I have about a grand worth of parts sitting in my storage that I'm too retarded to install, but we do have a garage here on post that I can give you guys access to. All the tools and lifts you guys could ever want at your fingertips. There are certified mechanics there too that will help with whatever you want. I'll cover the garage fees, no problem. I just want to meet some of you and see your trucks!

Anyway, let me know what dates are good for you guys. I travel a lot because of my yob.. I'll be gone the end of this month and for the better part of April, but I'll be home May and part of June.

I'm on Fort Lewis, but willing to travel. What's good?! We can use my house of course.

Let me know. :top:
(313) 952-8758

Ryan

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
you know im allways down. saturdays will probably be better for me since autoX races are allways on sundays. make it a BBQ as well if the weather is good.

dmbfan73

Reaction score
i was stationed at mcchord and have been waiting for the weather to get nicer up in the 253 before i drive up. i'm down for a drive, maybe i can get some of the cali x's to convoy up with me :rock:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
sounds like it should be a saturday. the only saturday ill be busy on during march is the 28th.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Okay, well I'm leaving for VA on the 19th and I'll be back on the 28th.. then I'm gone the ass end of April too. Anyone else want to chime in on this?

Skeet Skeet!!!

Reaction score
shoot... im down... just need to know when i got some other stuff that i can give away... as long as its on a weekend...

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
how about saturday april 11th. Im just throwing it out there but we can change it if needed.

oh and heads up toyotafest is looking to be the last weekend in june

RJDoute

Reaction score
Not sure if I'll be here the 18th. I've got all next week off work though. :rockon:

Not saying we should do a meet, just bragging. :biggrin: SOMEONE HELP ME INSTALL MY WIDEBAND! :p

THE MACF

Reaction score
What about Mid-summer? I really want to do a righteous roadtrip and catch a Mariners game. I miss Seattle summers.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Seattle has a sports team? Hmm.. maybe I'll check that one out. Sounds good.

:biggrin:

RJDoute

Reaction score
So I'll be gone April 14th-23rd. :laugh: Anyway, anyone else have any other ideas?

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I'm deployed right now so I can't make any of this dates, but would you guys be interested in meeting up at the event, before the event and convoy there, or whatever we decide.
http://formulad.com/pro-championship/

August 7th or 8th. Monroe, Wa. (its round 5)

What do you guys think?

Top Bottom