Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

parts for sale B&M shifter, coilovers, URD intake, etc...

jecbearclaw

Reaction score
How old are the projector headlights and who did the install? Is there any discoloration in the headlight lenses? Any bouncing issues with the projectors?

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
How old are the projector headlights and who did the install? Is there any discoloration in the headlight lenses? Any bouncing issues with the projectors?

The projectors are pretty new. I bought them in March from retrofitsource.com I did the install. i took my time doing the install took me a couple weeks to complete since I they forgot to send some parts. I bought the actual headlights of another member from here one head light has little discolor but nothing crazy if you look at the pic. The projectors are top heavy so you do get a little bounce in them but nothing major. I only had the light on the truck for maybe 4 or 5 months before I took them off to sell it.

Dimebag

Reaction score
How worn are the seat covers. I seen the pic but any stains and such?

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
How worn are the seat covers. I seen the pic but any stains and such?

Not really man they're in good condition. I did clean them before I took a pic. But if you ask me they're in really good condition for having them on for 5+ years. There is a little scuff mark on one of them but hardly noticeable. And a little area of discoloration on a small area from getting in and out of the truck. But honestly they're in great shape.

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
need these parts gone.make me a reasonable offer. they're taking up space on my floor in my apartment.

BlackTacoPR

Reaction score
For how much are you willing to let the B&M SS go? and shipping costs to Puerto Rico (00969)?

Tom2769

Reaction score
Did you end up selling the MAF extension harness with the intake? If not, let me know.

Top Bottom