Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Performance chip 130 hp and 40 mpg+

XR-Ace

Reaction score
anyone willing to test this out? :laugh: i call shenanigans. cuz like mmma mmm mama says if it sounds to good to be true than its the devil.

Jeremias

Reaction score
So it takes you down to 130 HP and gives you 40 muddy purple grapes?

bimmer4life2009

Reaction score
Don't waste your money on these. I was thinking about getting a performance chip too, but it looks like these things don't do crap. I was reading this performance chip article about it, and it looks like these things don't work at all

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
I got this chip and man I felt a difference right away.....My truck was bogging out like no tomorrow and flooding my motor like gas was free...the 40 mpg is 40 Miles per Gas tank......It was an amazingly good choice for me. Best mod for the money in my opinion...I only shot 2 rods while I had this chip...So that is where I increased my miles per gallon though since I am only running off of 4 cylinders instead of 6 now.

blastap

Reaction score
It's cheaper just to shave the carpet under the gas pedal so it goes down farther. That's where my biggest power gain came from.

STONER-X

Reaction score
i didnt look at a link if there is one... but most of those just hook up to you AIT sensor and tell your computer that you are getting SUPER cold air and you computer compensaites by dumping in more fuel... i actually bough one once to see what was the deal on the inside....

it was simply a 1"-1.5" black box with two wires... opened it up and there was just a resistor inside it..

i was 16 or 17 at the time and figured what the hell why not what the worse its gonna do...i can take it off at any time.. my fuel mileage went to crap with that thing on..and no power gains...

its still in my tool box if any one wants it....

it adds 130 Hp and 40mpg im willing to sell it for $50 it really works any takers (suckers)......

blastap

Reaction score
You bought it. I just deducted 5 cool points from you cool-0-meter

Top Bottom