Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

performance drop and sways

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
as much as i hate to make a useless thread just to get someones attention, i need to spend it before it goes to something that makes logical sense, truck payment, bills, etc. lol so shane!! i want the performance drop and new sway bars, in red. thanks

Tapp

Reaction score
as much as i hate to make a useless thread just to get someones attention, i need to spend it before it goes to something that makes logical sense, truck payment, bills, etc. lol so shane!! i want the performance drop and new sway bars, in red. thanks

shoot him a pm

Bronx Bomber

Reaction score
I heard Shane was having some computer problems so you might wana give him some time

Shanes56

Reaction score
Got your PM and answered sorry about that, hope I didnt wait to long :biggrin:

What is FANTA FANTA

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
I JUST DROVE A S2000 WITH FULL SUSPENSION UPGRADE, AND EVERYTHING DAMN WAS THAT THING FAST, AND DID THAT THING HANDLE, IT HANDLED LIKE A CHAMP, IS THAT HOW THE X HANDLES WITH THE FULL UPGRADE, CUZ DAMN I WANT IT IF SO.:rockon:

Reaction score
My last car was an s2k with damn near full suspension and as much as it pains me to say it, the X can't touch it with the small amount of suspension options available now...

The higher rate springs, Mono leafs, and sway bars are a good start though!

Top Bottom