Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

performance shops in calgary?

kwigs

Reaction score
i was curious where the calgary guys go for performance parts in calgary i used to go to a shop off of centre street but they are closed now:dontknow: mopac is ok but kinda over priced ......

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Maybe it would help if you told people what your looking for in parts not that many of these shops would have anything useful for a Toyota as far as performance parts are concerned. For that you'd have to visit your local Toyota dealer for TRD parts, otherwise there's URD and High Velocity and few others in USA, not to mention plenty of TRD suppliers in the USA.

It really sucks that in Canada there are very few if any shops like these and that Canadian customs duties and taxes make the USA parts even more expensive up here.
:fail:

hiflyer

Reaction score
hey what area in calgary do you live?

and were you on deerfoot trail north bound today? I saw a BSP between 16th and 32nd

rock on!

kwigs

Reaction score
hey what area in calgary do you live?

and were you on deerfoot trail north bound today? I saw a BSP between 16th and 32nd

rock on!

no not today but i am regularly i live in the south west. (west hills area)

Maybe it would help if you told people what your looking for in parts not that many of these shops would have anything useful for a Toyota as far as performance parts are concerned. For that you'd have to visit your local Toyota dealer for TRD parts, otherwise there's URD and High Velocity and few others in USA, not to mention plenty of TRD suppliers in the USA.

It really sucks that in Canada there are very few if any shops like these and that Canadian customs duties and taxes make the USA parts even more expensive up here.
:fail:
ya i wasn't looking for any tihng specific right now just seein what is out there. I just feel like i am ordering every thing on the internet and like you said about the customs and shiping every time something shows up to my door they want more money lol that and the prices look good on the onternet before the exchange rate. but after :thumpdown: just wanted to know where i could go to maybe order some tihngs in a little cheaper maybe

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
hey the shop i go to is in red deer bit of a drive i know but the guys there are really knowlageable and wont try to sell you something you dont need or might not work. the shops called vex performace their website its www.vexperformance.com

Top Bottom