Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PGP Paint Process

GR8DANE

Reaction score
here is my number in case you need it.....985-232-8341

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Keep the pics coming, looks like they are getting things going, cant wait to see the final product

blackx07

Reaction score
make sure one of us brings a camera so we can take some pics. :top:

blazinx

Reaction score
im not sure why they did paint the door jams with the rest of the truck and did they take off the bed to paint under the glass?

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Ok ya'll everyone that know dane knows he special. So I'm helping him out heheheeh

Dane3.jpg

Dane1.jpg

Dane2.jpg

Dane4.jpg

Dane5.jpg

Dane6.jpg

GR8DANE

Reaction score
im not sure why they did paint the door jams with the rest of the truck and did they take off the bed to paint under the glass?

he said that its easier for him to paint the jams first....and yes the bed will be coming off and the back of the cab will be painted and striped to match the rest of the truck

blazinx

Reaction score
ok just asking check for tapelines on the door james /c when you do a complet color chang it is est and easyer to have it complely disasembled to paint so there are no tape lins just my .02 ( i work at a bodyshop)

GR8DANE

Reaction score
fa sho....i hear ya...well the guy said he has been doing this a long time and he has painted a few of ACE-RUNNER's cars so i trust he knows wat he is doing

blazinx

Reaction score
cool sounds good cant wait to see the finished the truck u coming to houston when its done?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
all the parts in the bed would make me nervous, wouldnt want stuff like the headlights to get messed up when those are getting painted

07SWB

Reaction score
that thing looks b!tchin!

:rock::rock:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That looks so awesome, i am growing more jealous as the process goes on, this is going to be the best looking x, that paint is sweeeeeeeeet

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I get to see the finished product tonight, in person!:biggrin:

07SWB

Reaction score
only downside is that toyota is releasing a charcoal grey for the tacoma in 09.. they better not put it on the X or some people over at toyota will get shanked:laugh:

XrunDan

Reaction score
WOW!! Looks amazing man!! Wish I had the money to do something like that with mine. Good work my friend. Keep up the updates!!

Top Bottom