Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Port n Polish & Nitrous

grifter95

Reaction score
Got my NX auto bottle opener installed... it is wicked cool. Being able to open/close bottle from drivers seat is really neat... not a necessity... but really neat

Got my bottle heater/pressure sensor, purge system, and some more small parts I hope to install in the morning before I leave for the coast.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I'm definetely going this route once I get used to boost.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Got my NX auto bottle opener installed... it is wicked cool. Being able to open/close bottle from drivers seat is really neat... not a necessity... but really neat

Got my bottle heater/pressure sensor, purge system, and some more small parts I hope to install in the morning before I leave for the coast.

That little remote opener allows you to do so much more while driving.

It can become a necessity real quick if a line bursts and starts pissing nitrous all over the place; a broken line will piss nitrous like a fire extinguisher ploom for 20 + seconds freezing everything it comes in contact with if you don't close the bottle.

It also helps you conserve nitrous; when you manually open the bottle with the anticipation of using it eventually nitrous sits in the supply line and expands (you then purge this gaseous nitrous off and end up wasting it). With a bottle opener you can open the bottle right before you need it which preserves its liquid state in the line better and therefore you waste less.

You also can then close the bottle and purge the line clear when you are done with it to prevent any accidental activations or to just test the fuel system operation prior to a run.

You will get the best performance out of your nitrous system during a run if you "heat soak" the bottle with the heater for 30 mins or more prior to using it.

Report back with updates/pics!

i'm definetely going this route once i get used to boost.

nawwwzzzzz

Last edited:
Top Bottom