Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

powder coat

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
i realize alot the x's out there have ther rims paintd or powder coatd just wonderin about how much does that run? an can they like different shades of black like maybe gloss or what?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
i realize alot the x's out there have ther rims paintd or powder coatd just wonderin about how much does that run? an can they like different shades of black like maybe gloss or what?

It really depends on what color, gloss, flat black. I powercoated my grilles gloss black ( all 5 pieces and it ran me up $200 :eviltongue: ...but it was WAAAY worth it) so it really all depends on the shop you take it to. Some are cheaper some are more expensive...my guess is $200-250 a wheel :dontknow: I'm guessing if you want it in a gloss black.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
It really depends on what color, gloss, flat black. I powercoated my grilles gloss black ( all 5 pieces and it ran me up $200 :eviltongue: ...but it was WAAAY worth it) so it really all depends on the shop you take it to. Some are cheaper some are more expensive...my guess is $200-250 a wheel :dontknow: I'm guessing if you want it in a gloss black.

powdercoat Hawaii here in the islands does any color with gloss for $75 - $90 bucks a wheel.

blackX

Reaction score

i had mine sandblasted and powdercoated "wet black" for 45 a wheel. they also did my 5 piece grill for 50. it all depends on the place who does it.

rx-runner

Reaction score
i had mine sandblasted and powdercoated "wet black" for 45 a wheel. they also did my 5 piece grill for 50. it all depends on the place who does it.

dam whats their number, ill ship my stuff out there to get it done for that much

MsXrunner420

Reaction score
wow!! 200-300$ BUCKS!
Mine were free.. flat black , cause dad works in a paint shop!:top:
WoOhOo DAD!!
But yeah i would think it depends where you would takem , one of the guys told me they knew a spot in ontairo for 50 a rim..?..

ramsey422

Reaction score
powdercoat Hawaii here in the islands does any color with gloss for $75 - $90 bucks a wheel.

i wonder what red powdercoat rims on a rr-x would look like. Can anyone here photoshop that for me? I would appreciate it. Wanna see if it would be worth it.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
redrimX.jpg

Racer_X

Reaction score
I know a guy in the Grove that does all of the billet for 70, and it come with achip resistant warrentee... and he does wheels for 300!

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
I know a guy in the Grove that does all of the billet for 70, and it come with achip resistant warrentee... and he does wheels for 300!

wow Racer ... that is actually a good price ... u in so cal??? cuz it says in yer location soon to be pasadena ... real nice town ... :top:

Racer_X

Reaction score
X lives in Elk Grove currently, X's connections are in Nor*Cal... I may have to start getting connections down here!

Top Bottom