Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PS3 guys

xmoney jr

Reaction score
guys i finnaly got a mic so lets hit it up now hahahaha
and i was wanting to have a zombie contest see who can get the farest

ill take boosted mustrd and gax(if gax will play)

who would u like if u agree ?

MusTrd

Reaction score
I don't know if we have enough people that play it to do teams of 4. It seems like you would have to do solo or teams of 2 and give a deadline and see how far you can get by that time. Oh wait, solo wouldn't work because it doesn't show up on the leaderboards.

xmoney jr

Reaction score
thats why im asking u guys ik for a fact by my self i can get to level 17-27 easy

MusTrd

Reaction score
Have you actually made it that far by yourself? 17 I believe you, 27 not so much :laugh:

X-roller

Reaction score
lol.... ditto..... The way you play.... your outta control...... and always the first to die when you get into the later levels.....

MusTrd

Reaction score
The funny thing is, I was playing with him and his friend on split screen, and he was trying to be all controlled telling his friend to stop running around everywhere.

X-roller

Reaction score
The funny thing is, I was playing with him and his friend on split screen, and he was trying to be all controlled telling his friend to stop running around everywhere.

bahahaha...... hypocrite....

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't lie, pretty excited for the new map pack to come out. From the trailer, it looks like the maps are more interactive

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Whatever happened with the bracket? Also, for this zombies thing, does every person in the 4-party have to be from XR-U? I've personally seen mid level 30s on 'Five'.

MusTrd

Reaction score
I haven't ever seen gzuz on to play him in the bracket next

xmoney jr

Reaction score
well reason i told my friend to stop running around cause he didnt know where anything was ,......
but i can do 17-27 i done it just the other day and my friend wacthed it took me awhile to do it and a few trys but i fergured out a way to do it
if u do that way just right u can do it to dang 60 go look on youtube kid from england done it in a day hes the top ranking in the world on all zombie maps :)
and i wacthed how he did it and he didnt even pack a punch till he got 100k points it was wicked lol
but its up to u guys if u wanna do it
also i cant wait till map packs come out to god there gonna be beast hahaha

Top Bottom