Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

????Question for rear seats????

LilRed

Reaction score
Okay so our back seats are not very comfortable... And most of the time when my friends ride with me, they like to chill in the bed, leaving only two in the cab. To me, it is very unfortunate that my friends would rather ride in the bed of a truck over the back seats. I am looking into maybe making a custom back. Do you guys know of any body that makes any kind of seats that would work for the back? Also the seats need to be able to work well with having two amps mounted to the back wall, with two 12" subs. The subs I want to follow the flow of the center console (armrest) to the back.

This is all I can really find. But if anybody has any other suggestions, please let me know.

http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/Pics/SSE/SSE_SL_SLX_3_Consoles_Big.jpg
(it's the left one)

LilRed

Reaction score
I also found this. It's a boat jump seat. But they send it wrapped how ever you want. Thi slooks fairly good and it is pretty compact. and it folds down so that the back amps could be seen.

581-1-md.jpg

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look into the 09-up seats first since they would be a direct swap.

idea of what they look like if you dont know
P8120162.jpg

1250206585.jpg

LilRed

Reaction score
Take a look into the 09-up seats first since they would be a direct swap.

idea of what they look like if you dont know
P8120162.jpg

1250206585.jpg

That looks great! Also that center sub enclosure is something that I am trying to keep in mind, It has the same idea. The seats look so much better, but are they comfy? The main goal is to have comfy seats in the back, it can be cramped, I just don't want people to have to sit on a piece of cardboard that is stock in my truck lol.
Also if they are comfy, are they easy to install on top of my stock set up? Just wondering about the hinges on the newer models. Thanks for the help!!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess comfy is matter of opinion, but they do have a lil bit of cushion in them.

Ive had people ride back there for shorter trips and the only complaint is the cramped quarters.

I *think* if you get all of the rear parts it will swap into the older trucks. I saw threads of people exchanging the rear interiors, they would be the best to help.

The subbox was made for be by m68ur8trd when he was doing the subxclosures. And it is so tall because the rear plastic panel has holes in it for the stock sub, so this was made to cover them up

0920080839.jpg

Top Bottom