Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

R.I.P. SWFB X-Runner

rexrunner

Reaction score
damn dude glad your ok man. I know this is a bummer, I could only imagine. Im glad the preganant lady was ok, that could of been a catastrophe. how did that kid not brake? some people now and days man

8o8drifter

Reaction score
thanks every one. but now i dunno wat imma do. maybe go vip or sumthing i dunno yet but i will let u guys no 1st. :)

Murderface

Reaction score
That's extra shitty with a cherry on top:thumpdown: If I were u I woulda went in an ambulance right to the hospital to get checked out. I got T-boned by some 18 yr old girl that was doing 50+mph. She totaled my Dakota R/T and I ended up with severe neck and back damage.

Btw, was the notch damaged in the accident? If not and u didn't remove it is there anyway u can and sell it to me?:dontknow:

Hope ur ok, ur truck looked very nice BTW

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
sorry that happened bro, just know the truck is just a material item that can be replaced no point in harming someone over it. how did the accident happen?

madness unseen

Reaction score
sorry that happened bro, just know the truck is just a material item that can be replaced no point in harming someone over it. how did the accident happen?
:hmmmm2:
ahemm:
I got in to accident. Thanks to a stupid kid that shouldn't have been driving to begin with. Well i was at the traffic light waiting for the light to turn green. As a habit i have while sitting at the light i always glance at my rear view mirror and i seen this white corolla come fast he didnt even brake or anything. Hit str8 banged me going like 45/50mph and i banged the car in front of me causing the air bag to deploy. I ate the air bag and boy it didnt feel good at all. So as i get out of the car he's screaming "OMG THIS AINT EVEN MY CAR" and i was like "OMG U ARE GOING TO BE MISSING SOME TEETH TOO". Then i turned around to see if the lady i rear ended was ok. She was fine and she was also Pregnant With her son. Cops arrived on the scene ambulance and fire truck. i was a little injured. my knee hit the bottom of the dash board and my back was sore. His three passenger went to hospital and he was fine. So long story short my truck was towed and insurance consider it a total lost. i removed all aftermarket parts. and said my last good byes.
:thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown:
damn

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Sucks man. Glad you and everyone involved are okay tho. What happened with the kid being uninsured? If anything I imagine he'd be coming outta pocket for this right? :dontknow:

I<3JDM

Reaction score
WTF! Dam bro.. sorry about your truck. i almost threw up my lau lau cuz thats just f-up seeing it like that. Thank God your safe man.

thelonedriver

Reaction score
dam dude sorry to hear about that... i remember seeing this truck for sale... was tempted to buy it... let me know if you wana sell any of the parts you got off the truck... i just got my SWB X and looking to put some mods on...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I hate these threads. glad it wasn't worse yo.

Top Bottom