Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random parts FS

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Wire-in URD o2 sim $75 shipped All prices are to lower 48....will ship internationally for extra. PayPal for payment

Last edited:

X-FREAK

Reaction score
details on the door inserts? What exactly are they made of and how hard to install? Any pics of a truck with them installed?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Body kit clips and center caps sold

details on the door inserts? What exactly are they made of and how hard to install? Any pics of a truck with them installed?

They are vinyl. They came with my katzkin kit but my truck already came with them when I bought it. The install isn't very hard at all. When you take the door off you will see that the piece you need to remove has melted parts instead of screws holding it in place. Just use a drill to drill down and the rest will pop off. And to reinstall just use some small screws and small washers to act as the parts you just drilled out to hold it back in place. There may be a write up for this bit not sure

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=5789

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
im comin for those 2 O2's just gotta get outta this rut im in... put em aside if u like but i am getting them. need to replace all 4.

Coupe

Reaction score
I bet the TRD cover would sell on TW.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
would that sim make the annoying CEL I got after the headers disappear?

Top Bottom