Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RC Truck/Car

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a rc truck or car to mess around with myself and my nephew n nieces. What y'all think about Traxxas E-Maxx, E-Revo, Slash, Rustler??? Preferably 1/10 scale. I want speed, moderate handling, capable of good jumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Reaction score
Dont know if you have already purched any but the slash 2wd or 4wd are about bulletproof for beginners and the handle pretty well. I have into rcs for about 7 years now and only buy traxxas for my son. He took out our mailbox post with a built rustler and all it did was break a tie rod. Keep in mind though it was going 75-80 mph....

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Been a while, but I used to backyard bash on my E-Maxx and it still works great.
New ones have a brushless motor as well! :top:

Xs-Bus.jpg~original

IMG_1766.jpg~original

IMG_1767.jpg~original

IMG_1765.jpg~original

IMG_1769.jpg~original

IMG_1771.jpg~original

I want an 1/16 E-Revo VXL now for fun... The 1/10 scale is kinda big to blast around in the house! :ahhhhh:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Dont know if you have already purched any but the slash 2wd or 4wd are about bulletproof for beginners and the handle pretty well. I have into rcs for about 7 years now and only buy traxxas for my son. He took out our mailbox post with a built rustler and all it did was break a tie rod. Keep in mind though it was going 75-80 mph....

This.......

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Slash or SC10 is fun! I think if u want more speed, get a 4wd!!! I got a 2wd SC10, not as fast but definatly more fun, 4wd handles really well, but its too good in a sense! I give my SC10 a bashing, let kids drive into walls n fences and do jumps! Me n my friends went down to the park and one of them brought a skate board ramp and it was hella fun! TO give u an idea, I made my truck jump AND LAND 13 stairs NO PROB! heehee

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Been a while, but I used to backyard bash on my E-Maxx and it still works great.
New ones have a brushless motor as well! :top:

I want an 1/16 E-Revo VXL now for fun... The 1/10 scale is kinda big to blast around in the house! :ahhhhh:

Wish u would have noted a yr ago.... I had 5 of em would of hooked u up nice.... My buddy has one I'll let u know if he wants to sell it.

Top Bottom