Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rear disc conversion

widdoz runner

Reaction score
wow im so lost from what im tracking the bbk and disc conversion is bad cause it locks up our backend and causes it to get sideways for nothing

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
The big brake kit that I have is amazing. That's for the front. 355rotora bbk. The rear, is a separate kit, that converts the factory drums, to a 12.2" rotora with single.piston caliper. That caused my brake biasing to be to far rear biased.

If You want betters brakes, start with high quality pads and rotors. Work your way up to race pads, or near race, then if your like me, and have a catastrophic failure of "race rotors", then do a BBK. There are other kits available, beside the rotora kit I have up front.

IH8PIGS

Reaction score
Is there a huge difference in stopping power between the four- and six-piston calipers?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
In short yes. If you do track days or autoX it will be a bigger difference than just daily driving

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
In short yes. If you do track days or autoX it will be a bigger difference than just daily driving

Biggest difference will be in track days. Any time you start hot lapping. Expecially if you're boosted, and can carry a shit ton of speed coming into corners. No Brake fade on "street" pads, im impressed. :top:

Top Bottom