Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Repair shop in Sacramento.

Fiddich

Reaction score
Anyone know of a repairshop in Sacramento I was getting a p306 error so I replace the spark plugs and also moved the coil pack to cylinder two. was all good for three days an now I am getting p306 and p300 which the p300 is radom misfires..

dramad1

Reaction score
Random misfire in cylinder 6. Maybe clean the coil and check for continuity and ground on coil harness. What kind of plugs are you running? May have a bad coil pack?

Fiddich

Reaction score
Random misfire in cylinder 6. Maybe clean the coil and check for continuity and ground on coil harness. What kind of plugs are you running? May have a bad coil pack?

No I moved the coil pack an the spark plugs are brand new from URD 1h24 due to the high heat here in California and the long drive that is why I went with the colder plugs. The ones I pulled were 22's.. I am past my time and need to find a shop

dramad1

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you need the ihk's not the ih's could be wrong plugs. Edit. Ikh24's not the ik's

Top Bottom