Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

retro pics

TXR-HI

Reaction score
Hey chris, i was just wondering cause i was TRIPPING when did he get a X-RUNNER, hahahahahaha.... last i spoke to him was couple hours ago when he was waiting for all yall HAWAIIAN time FANS to show up at taiyos, he still has his metallic BEAST!

Gabecules

Reaction score
I am confused when you guys say retro what aspect of the truck does that refer to? Nice headlights BTW tho :D

05runner

Reaction score
They look great man. That is a real clean cut off. And looks bright for 4300k I would have thought 6000k.:top:

gary86

Reaction score
They look great man. That is a real clean cut off. And looks bright for 4300k I would have thought 6000k.:top:

Yeah I was very surprised too the night I was behind the wheel the first time. But it's only 4300

HiFi-08XR

Reaction score
Where do you get those lights from???
Nice,super bright,garrentee can see thru heavy rain

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I know I'm digging up an old thread here but do you have a clearer pic of what the headlight looks like with the lights off? I want to see how the projector is integrated into the headlight. Something like the first pic just closer and maybe a flash to show the inside of the headlight better. :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I know I'm digging up an old thread here but do you have a clearer pic of what the headlight looks like with the lights off? I want to see how the projector is integrated into the headlight. Something like the first pic just closer and maybe a flash to show the inside of the headlight better. :top:

It won't show much cause he put a shroud over the projector. So you'll only see projector and the headlight reflector painted black.

gary86

Reaction score
what MORT said...I can but won't show much. I will try before I leave for South Carolina

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That's what I want to see :top: I want to see how the shroud fits :rockon:

Top Bottom