Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rexrunner turbo videos!!!!

rexrunner

Reaction score
the onyl draw back I see of the fic is you cant advance timing yet.... (talk about a firmware release that will). But i have no reason to advance timing on a FI setup

shook

Reaction score
Your truck sounds badass, great job :top:

R

racerx

man i want to finish my turbo kit bad but im still stuck between a rock and a hard spot with cash lokks like i will have to sell my 03 prerunner to finish it the kit what kind of turbo are you running???

Tunedx

Reaction score
man i want to finish my turbo kit bad but im still stuck between a rock and a hard spot with cash lokks like i will have to sell my 03 prerunner to finish it the kit what kind of turbo are you running???

He's running Garret gt35r ball bearing turbo

2007speedWAYblue

Reaction score
hey man if you could fill me in on how your running the aem fic that would be great....did you make a custom harness for it?? any details is much appreciated....thanks

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
looking really good bro...congrats...:top:

now get em all tuned up and some WOT vids...

rexrunner

Reaction score
hey man if you could fill me in on how your running the aem fic that would be great....did you make a custom harness for it?? any details is much appreciated....thanks

I got the pin outs from toyota, and just cut and spliced the stock wiring harness. very simple, just takes time

pumo420

Reaction score
where are you getting your truck dynod? i might be in miami on wedsnday would like to see your setup.

rexrunner

Reaction score
all jap, off university and commercial. They do alot of 06+ honda si turbo kits and use the aem fic to tun above 8 psi so they have good experience. Im going approx 930 am.

954 684 9109

call if u wanna meet up man

ps- no funny pics to phone please lol

Top Bottom