Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rolled X-Runner, from here?

nine9six

Reaction score
Bare with, this might be confusing at first....read the beginning slowly. :laugh:

My room-mate's co-worker's brother has a RR X-Runner and lives in Orlando. He (my room-mate) told me that his co-worker's brother is in the hospital after rolling his X-Runner 7 times...or something along those lines.

I don't have a name, but was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this, considering we have a number of members from Orlando on here.

The 'victims' parents live in Miami, so there's a chance it could have taken place there as well...though I know that's more densely populated and harder to hear shit through the grape-vine.

If you know anything, let me know. I'll post an update here after I've gotten more details. The co-worker didn't have any information as his brother isn't exactly able to pass that on as of yet. My room-mate has told him (the co-worker) to get his brother on XRU and join the community.

Prayers!!! :eek:

Murderface

Reaction score
ooh good question! wonder who it was and what happened?

rich017

Reaction score
There are a bunch of X-runners here in Orlando and I have not heard anything as far as a truck wrecking.

Leme look around on some of the news stations websites and see what I can find

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
I havent heard anything and cant find any info online about it either. Hope hes ok.

Jwall

Reaction score
Thats terrible i hope everyone is ok... poor x runner..

rich017

Reaction score
I havent heard anything and cant find any info online about it either. Hope hes ok.

Same here. Could not find anything on the local news websites.

I doubt he is on here though. Out of every 10 x-runners around here, probably 1or 2 is on this site

Top Bottom