Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rolling X on 24"

DOGO X

Reaction score
Here is a pic of a friend of mine X with 24"

LX5.jpg

LX4.jpg

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Well...not my cup of tea but...I give him props for setting the standards when putting 24's on the good O'l XR. :top:

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
yeah not feelin that either but its his money an his truck. atleast its clean!

DMC

Reaction score
I gotta' assume looking at those tires, that they have to be a "25" series profile? If that's the case....that scares the crap out of me, cause' that might be the same size profile I'm going to run when I order new wheels(still don't know what I'm doing though?)! Geez...there's hardly any rubber to protect the rims!:thumpdown: I got's some figuring out to do!:frown:

XDsm

Reaction score
Yea those are some rubberband tires. I'd be afraid to drive on some of the roads around here with those.

REG CAB X

Reaction score
I bet that tire is a bitch to get on that rim. Probably be easier to have the rim retreaded.:laugh:

I think 20 is the biggest you should go on the XR. Call me old school but I can't wait for this big wheel fad to burn out.

Troskey

Reaction score
i think that's dope...but i dont think i'll go bigger than 20s on my X...like i said...it looks good tho...

X-Runnin

Reaction score
I like the idea of 24's just not those rims, should stick to the 22's son

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Chrome is not my thing but dang 24:ahhhhh: props for having the biggest rims but 20s will be the biggest I'll do.

WisconsinX

Reaction score
I don't really care for the wagon wheel. Hope he put different brakes on.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
whoa, i have trouble trying to clear mines with a drop kit. and he's shodding 24's, whew!!!..

Top Bottom