Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RR spotted in Deerfield Beach, FL

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Around 11 this morning saw an RR on Federal Highway in Deerfield Beach. (Sorry thats as specific as I can be, I'm on vacation). I traveled all the way from Ontario. A 22 hour drive and I finally see an X! :)

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Asiantaco, possibly you in a BR????

Jwall

Reaction score
Nice, i always look forward to finding one on my travels. Theres at least one in every major city lol. Good spottin "Mrs" cough hottacoX. Congradulations you two, cute video btw. Nicely done Mr HottacoX.

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
It's awesome when I see one in my travels! I even have index cards with, "You've been spotted by Ms.hottacoX from www.xr-underground.com." I'm ready! Lol!

:) Thank you!! I put it on FB and now it's the Mr. 's turn to put it on here... Lol

Last edited:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Who that stranger on line?

Jwall

Reaction score
haha hows it going Gator. Ya i broke my iphone and been just using a basic phone and computer was down for the longest time. How you been?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Haha...thats dope ima do the same thing......I was about to say what u doin down here....Get ready cuz if u come down south some more you will see more. Theres a bunch down here i stop them all the time and none of em know Xru. A few that i have stopped have been middle age folks. The other day i saw a dude maybe in late 40's surfered out...

Jwall

Reaction score
It's awesome when I see one in my travels! I even have index cards with, "You've been spotted by Ms.hottacoX from www.xr-underground.com." I'm ready! Lol!

:) Thank you!! I put it on FB and now it's the Mr. 's turn to put it on here... Lol

Those cards are mighty handy but almost everytime i see an xr there going the opposite way lol. Cory must really want the S/C in lol jk. haha

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Going out truck driving as often as I can

Jwall

Reaction score
Haha...thats dope ima do the same thing......I was about to say what u doin down here....Get ready cuz if u come down south some more you will see more. Theres a bunch down here i stop them all the time and none of em know Xru. A few that i have stopped have been middle age folks. The other day i saw a dude maybe in late 40's surfered out...

I notice that here too. Two of them i seen were guys in there 40-50's. lol surfed out. That reminds me of our canadian friend Gator, Hes even got a lay down bike mod on his tonneau cover.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
It will get posted after the Bach party!!! For the record John I am jealous Angela is in daytona and i am in T.O. ..... 1 week til vaycay for this guy!

Jwall

Reaction score
hahaha oh i bet! I would be too... You headed up there in a week or somewhere else?

Hey did Tyler put his BBK in? Damn thats sexy

Last edited:
Top Bottom