Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S/S $109!

pacos xr

Reaction score
r they still have this price friday? im def lookin to get one.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I think there are previous threads on this but since the B&M is on ebay for the same price which is the better shifter?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I personally say go with the URD, still retains the stock arm with so you wont have any noise issues. The B&M is a nice shifter, but that solid arm just causes to much noise IMO. I'm also pretty sure the throw between the two are about the same, just that the URD raises the arm a bit. :top:

utixrunner

Reaction score
I think there are previous threads on this but since the B&M is on ebay for the same price which is the better shifter?

I would say the urd, since it re-uses the stock shifter which has plastic or rubber to reduce vibrations and noises. I think that people say b&m is really noisy in cab

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I personally say go with the URD, still retains the stock arm with so you wont have any noise issues. The B&M is a nice shifter, but that solid arm just causes to much noise IMO. I'm also pretty sure the throw between the two are about the same, just that the URD raises the arm a bit. :top:

I am gonna back steven up on this one man. Get the URD S/S. :top:

project-c2

Reaction score
I got the URD one. I love it. 3 months now. I love it. Should of done it sooner.

jboxster808

Reaction score
Even if they give me the B&M for free id still go with the URD. Unless youre an ARM WRESTLER then I would say that stick with the stock shifter so that youll have a good exercise with those verrrrrrrry looooooooooong throwsss.:laugh:

LatinKraze

Reaction score
Just installed my URD SS. Man, this is a great product. It feels even shorter than the B&M SS I had in my old Scion TC. The reduction in shift throws are a huge difference and it makes the shifter feel more solid. It has really increased the driving pleasure of my XR. Thanks to URD for making such a great product.:biggrin:

Top Bottom