Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San Diego/SoCal!

Fiddich

Reaction score
where are the pics?

I enjoyed it too.. Need to come to Cars and Coffee and cruise PCH.. it is only about 1 and 1/2 north...

I also wont have to deal with the checkpoint..

Damn sitting dogs..

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 158

Fiddich

Reaction score
Just got home. My x is so fvcking loud. Lmao. I love it.
Big thanks to Sdxrunner for opening his house to us all and putting in work for many of us.
We had a nice turn out, got to meet a lot of fellas and there sweet x's. from stock to light to heavily modded. It was sweet to get everyone together

View attachment 17881

Note to self, don't use an impact gun. Lol. Live and learn but got it done. Lol

I so wanted to get that bolt off... Shit I just thought we didn't try the deep prentrating lube :rofl:

dramad1

Reaction score
I so wanted to get that bolt off... Shit I just thought we didn't try the deep prentrating lube :rofl:

Hey thanks again for helping me out. I enjoyed your humor and all the help. Hats off to you bro!

rezrunner

Reaction score
I had a great time too! Fun meeting everyone I want to do it more often and in different places and stuff. Im still figuring out the whole forum thing and a lot of stuff is hard to do from my phone but if anything ill email all my pics to kevin within the next couple days cuz the guy wants to edit them. Thanks for everything guys it was cool!! I might have a sweet meet place in mind for the next one if we want to switch it up idk we will see I will def be on here a lot more tho.

dramad1

Reaction score
Yeah that pic has my old fogs and headlights, I also need to update my mod list. I'll get on it once I download everything to my desktop.

Mr.X

Reaction score
Who's is that RR with rpf1s? Seems those wheels have gotten pretty popular lately, looks good with red! What drop is it?

SDXR619

Reaction score
He's DJM 3/3. I also had a great time , even though I was super late and left early. lol Life to deal with. I didn't even see Rev_D ! Till next time.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Well have to have a summer meet/greet... our pool gets oftly nice during the summer.

ricewithsticks

Reaction score
Awesome meeting you guys and seeing all the X-Runners! I don't want to spam 10 posts so I can't link the pictures unfortunately. You guys can check them out here:

Just copy and paste to address bar and replace the "(dots)" with periods:

www(dot)flickr(dot)com/photos/garyhlee/sets/72157633136639738

Xraided

Reaction score
Awesome meeting you guys and seeing all the X-Runners! I don't want to spam 10 posts so I can't link the pictures unfortunately. You guys can check them out here:

Just copy and paste to address bar and replace the "(dots)" with periods:

www(dot)flickr(dot)com/photos/garyhlee/sets/72157633136639738

I kno theres gotta b more pics

rezrunner

Reaction score
Im going to spam right now

And try to post the rollout video

And try to post the rollout video

As an actual link

Last edited:

rezrunner

Reaction score
Almost there iv got like 2 more to go haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxQDIFkdQqU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Damnit I still cant attach anything from my phone. I want to be able to attach photos directly to threads and not just links to a separate place with pics like photobucket....so the problem is I go advanced and click the paperclip and the second window comes up but when I click on the "choose file" button nothing happens :motz: any suggestions??

Last edited:

Reverend_d

Reaction score
I don't know when I click advance I get exactly the next screen with add photo and such. Sorry man.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Reverend_d

Reaction score
i cant wait till we do this again and this time i am staying all day.

Top Bottom