Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sections on forum

05Xrunner

Reaction score
is it me or are there little to many sections.
it seems to take forever to scroll from top to bottom

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I initially dropped a line about the site on CT, people started emailing me suggestions. The most common remark was that "I'd like to see more subforums" - rather than lumping everything in "Exterior" - break it down a bit more into some of the most talked about topics.

So that is what I set out to do. By looking through CT posts to see what people talked about the most, I created the forums and subforums.

Honestly, I never even look at the forum list. That's why the homepage is designed the way it is. So that everyone you/I go the the homepage we can see the 15 most recent posts/replies. Or you can click on "New Posts" on the navbar.

BUT - with that said, if we have to consolidate some forums in the future - that can be done. Feedback, feedback, feedback... that's the best you guys can do. Like I said in the beginning, this is your site. Tell me how you want it to be and I'll do my best. :top:

XDsm

Reaction score
With the Interior area I think you could lump the write up forum in the car audio section with the write up forum for the interior section. I don't see any real need for both since if you look inside each one they are both getting the same info posted. It should just be one technical, faq, write up forum for Interior. Like how it is for Exterior.

XRobber

Reaction score
I love the home page with the 15 most recent posts..... just refresh that bad boy every so often and you are good to go without reading through 60+ forums.

DOGO X

Reaction score
I love the home page with the 15 most recent posts..... just refresh that bad boy every so often and you are good to go without reading through 60+ forums.
I agree with yu on this Xrob! :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

For the record, there are only 49. :eviltongue: :laugh:

Top Bottom