Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shift knob fitment

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
contact COUPE.

he has what you need, and also the measurements

X_Less

Reaction score
12x1.25 is the right size... It should in theory fit but not 100% sure.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
12x1.25 is the right size... It should in theory fit but not 100% sure.

Right and I bought one before and it did not fit due to the way the shifter gets bigger after the threads

Coupe

Reaction score
It would screw on to your shift arm, but it may not screw down as far as you would like it.

Not a bad price.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
I like the look of it. And the fact that it will line up with the collar on the shift boot although the collar is still chrome I want to take it off and wrap it with carbon fiber vinyl to match the rest of the stuff I'm doing in vinyl in my grandmas kitchen right now . I think I'll have to call blox and see how deep the threads are in there if I have to I can bore out the hole at the bottom to fit over the shifter where it gets bigger after the threads. Does any one know the diameter of the shifter after the threads and how much it tapers going down to where the collars sits? And what's the weight of our stock shifter?

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
This carbon fiber vinyl is pretty nice.

Attachments

• image-3800756693.jpg
    image-3800756693.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 165

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Ya last night. I also redid the ac switch and the window switches. The first time I did them I got the wrong vinyl I got flat black instead of gloss and did not use adhesion premoter and it came up in some spots. But this came out awesome this time.

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
Ya last night. I also redid the ac switch and the window switches. The first time I did them I got the wrong vinyl I got flat black instead of gloss and did not use adhesion premoter and it came up in some spots. But this came out awesome this time.

Any pictures of these vinyl'd parts installed? Looks great.

Top Bottom