Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

short shifter

Reaction score
mk1 short shifter. I installed & used it for 2 weeks but I wanted to reinstall the shift knob my wife got me. so I had to go back to the urd / factory shifter. well here it is the mk1. short tight shifts. adjustable carbon fiber **** knob.:biggrin:
save 70.00
100.00 shipped

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 48

disciple X

Reaction score
i have never heard of the mk1 shifter...??? am i missing something???

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
The MK1 was a shifter that had a short run for a little while. It was found on eBay. I did not know you couldn't remove the shift knob tho?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
how do you install it if you can't remove the shift knob? btw, how did you like the feel of it? was it noisy at all?

Reaction score
I guess I need to explain the knob better you can remove the shifter knob but the shaft was to large to fit my momo shifter knob. same noise as the b&m shifter.

R

racerx

if you could hold it for about a week i'll take it to try it out cuz i have some plans for my stock lever

Reaction score
IM using the urd & the throws with the -mk1 are shorter than my urd. I have some pics I took some place ill see if I can find them & post. If my wife hadnt got me the momo shifter knob for our aniversery Id still have the mk1 installed loved the super short throws & adjustable hight shifter.

rich017

Reaction score
I felt the MK-1 and I liked it.

The noise can be eliminated as with the B&M. just put a rubber band on the shaft under the shifter boot and make it so that it lifts up the boot to where it touches the bottom of the shift knob.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Do you have any pics of it installed in your truck. wanna see what it looks like in our trucks. I may be interested.

Reaction score
Ill upload some pics when I ghet home I think I have some. it's sold awaiting payment ill let you know if it falls thru.

Top Bottom