Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slower traffic sticker

Reaction score
I had to order 3 to get them made out of the top grade vinyl. It was time to replace mine & cy runner 09 wanted which leaves one. so wo wants it. P.M. me for fast response.

Attachments

• Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 318

KETCHUP

Reaction score
definitely cool, but I think it fits ur truck only. Couldn't imagine someone else runnin the same sticker....IMO. :dontknow:

Good luck brotha!

Reaction score
well my dad was in the hospital for 3 weeks then in rehab for 3 weeks. I spent 2 weeks in kansas city gettng him out of rehab & back in to there home. before that I hurt my back at work & have been babyin it back to health.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
you been in kc? you should have let some us know us few here in the boonies could have met up with ya if you would have had any free time!!! hope ur dad doing better!

Vince77

Reaction score
I love that sticker, just not sure if I'd want to rock it on my X. :hmmmm2:

Reaction score
well no free time while I was in kc. & just after getting back my wifes grandmother passed so I was just in south carolina but im back for a while now I hope. 40.00 shipped for the window decal high quality vinyl. these are yellow white also holds up for years. any other colors dont hold up as well.

Reaction score
ryan had problems with his so I have sent the 3rd one to him. If anyones interested ill start a list & see if I can get a better price for a larger quanity.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
ryan had problems with his so I have sent the 3rd one to him. If anyones interested ill start a list & see if I can get a better price for a larger quanity.

Just a reminder, if you do this you'll want to check out our vendor/advertising packages so there's not any issues. :top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
seen a couple of cars over here with those stickers.

Top Bottom