Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

soca feelerl 2/4 euro boxer and 2/4 american boxer puppies

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
socal feeler 1/2 euro boxer and 1/2 american boxer puppies

whats up everyone. just wondering if anyone on xr-underground would want to buy a boxer pup. they are only 2 weeks old got to wait till 11/09/09 for them to leave the mom and im looking for good homes for them . here's the site www.mayaboxer.weebly.com
local only
thanks for reading everyone . :top:

Last edited:

blackx07

Reaction score
i want a BLACK boxer so bad. they are rare.
we have a two in the family(not black) and i want one badly

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
i want a BLACK boxer so bad. they are rare.
we have a two in the family(not black) and i want one badly

yea i know thats what im going to breed next and im going to keep one of the pup. so its going to be full euro boxer pups . euro boxers are the best looking ones:rockon:

R

racerx

got any pics of the mom and dad and of some of the pups bro

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Id love another one but mine is enough. Funny thing is her name is Mya!! hahahaha
picture.php

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
good luck on the sale...I love boxers...I love brindle colored dogs!!!!

R

racerx

those are some nice looking boxer bro i have a boxer but hes a little slow he tries to eat the splinklers when they are on and he gets dooped by a possum every day he will never learn that when he looks dead he aight

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
those are some nice looking boxer bro i have a boxer but hes a little slow he tries to eat the splinklers when they are on and he gets dooped by a possum every day he will never learn that when he looks dead he aight

thanks man:top:

Jonathan

Reaction score
i saw the pics, but what about weight? ive got one now, is 1.5 yrs old and already just shy of 80 lbs.......

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
i saw the pics, but what about weight? ive got one now, is 1.5 yrs old and already just shy of 80 lbs.......

is it a male or a female ? well right now we dont have the weight yet . they just turn 5 weeks old today. if you guys are interested on one ill get their weight. . you can tell who is the biggest one in the litter . its number 4 he's the biggest male and the biggest female is number 10 . but my girlfriends mom is taking her . remember males are bigger than females . but they are 1/2 euro boxers that means they are going to look more build and with a shorter muzzle. once they turn 6 weeks old we are going to take thier shots and take their weight . :top:

RedXr

Reaction score

Damn really. Ive got a boxer, he is about 7 1/2 months now and he's only probably 45 pounds. I was wondering when he'll get full grown. He's pretty small. (not that it matters to me)

Pictures!!!!!!!

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
Damn really. Ive got a boxer, he is about 7 1/2 months now and he's only probably 45 pounds. I was wondering when he'll get full grown. He's pretty small. (not that it matters to me)

Pictures!!!!!!!

my male boxer is 80 to 90 pounds and he's 5 1/2 years old . male boxer have to be 80 and female around 65 pounds. but euro boxers are more stockier :rock:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
last time i took mine the vet she weighed in at about 67 pounds. Shes almost three now. Love her death shes just gets a lil crazy sometimes!! hahaha

Top Bottom