Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

soca feelerl 2/4 euro boxer and 2/4 american boxer puppies

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
this is my most recent pic!! I came home to rice krispies all over the floor hahahaha. the cat knocked the box off the fridge so my dog destoyed it!!! hahahah

picture.php

Jonathan

Reaction score
is it a male or a female ? well right now we dont have the weight yet . they just turn 5 weeks old today. if you guys are interested on one ill get their weight. . you can tell who is the biggest one in the litter . its number 4 he's the biggest male and the biggest female is number 10 . but my girlfriends mom is taking her . remember males are bigger than females . but they are 1/2 euro boxers that means they are going to look more build and with a shorter muzzle. once they turn 6 weeks old we are going to take thier shots and take their weight . :top:

sorry for being unclear, was looking for the weight of the parents. mine is a male...

at 1 yr-
l_1b0a5c7e422081e372f86c5efc27cc6d.jpg

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
nice looking boxer you guys . my male boxer is 90 pounds and my female is 65 pounds

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
this is my most recent pic!! I came home to rice krispies all over the floor hahahaha. the cat knocked the box off the fridge so my dog destoyed it!!! hahahah

picture.php

lol i bought that same duck for my dog . bought it at wal mart :laugh:

RedXr

Reaction score
last time i took mine the vet she weighed in at about 67 pounds. Shes almost three now. Love her death shes just gets a lil crazy sometimes!! hahaha

:rofl: I can completely understand. Sometimes they just go bizzurk, nothing can stop them.

picture.php

:laugh::laugh: Rice Krispies>Duck

sorry for being unclear, was looking for the weight of the parents. mine is a male...

at 1 yr-
l_1b0a5c7e422081e372f86c5efc27cc6d.jpg

Damn Jon, your boxer has size on mine. You get his jewls detached? I am probably go to do so. Anyones boxer akc registered?

BTW, is that shasta? The water is super low....:ahhhhh:

Last edited:

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
:rofl: I can completely understand. Sometimes they just go bizzurk, nothing can stop them.

:laugh::laugh: Rice Krispies>Duck

Damn Jon, your boxer has size on mine. You get his jewls detached? I am probably go to do so. Anyones boxer akc registered?

BTW, is that shasta? The water is super low....:ahhhhh:

my boxers are registered AKC . number 3 pup is sold. 7 pups left and still looking for a good home.:top:

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
im going to lower the price for xr-underground members . new price $850 :top:

Top Bottom