Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal! San Diego!

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
there were 5 of us. oh and i drove an hour and 10 minutes to join in on this...

Redline

Reaction score
TheMaskedAce said:
there were 5 of us. oh and i drove an hour and 10 minutes to join in on this...

I would've driven 2 though

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
Oh, i see. well there will surely be other meets. hopefully you can make it to the next.

Redline

Reaction score
TheMaskedAce said:
Oh, i see. well there will surely be other meets. hopefully you can make it to the next.

Yeah sucks. If it's a weekend one yeah. It sucks that I work at 6 can't be out too late

SDXR619

Reaction score
It was a good time last night guys. Jesse and those blinking lights...omg. LOL.. Is he on this forum?

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
haha those things are sick! i know i'd get into trouble if i had them on my truck lol. im not sure if he's on here or not.

Outburst

Reaction score
think... x-runner cop

ill tell you the truth, thanks to jesse, all our x's got looked at. in our area i felt like everyone was staring at our trucks.

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
by the way...was the driver of the White car with pink underglow a guy or girl? im pretty sure i saw a dude come out of the driver seat.

SDXR619

Reaction score
I don't even remember a white car with pink underglow. All I remember was stupid Mustang people starting to rev and burn out. Which lead to us leaving.

Outburst

Reaction score
The one parked just a bit beyond thr v8s?that was def a guy

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
no he/she was at the edge near us. guess we'll never know haha. getting my underglow installed tomorrow by the way. ima be ready for the next evening/night meet. and who is going to race legal?

dramad1

Reaction score
Anyone down for a mod day? I've got a bunch of stuff just sitting in my room wondering when I'm going to install.
Said stuff:
Brake lines, pads,fluid swap, afr gauge, swap sensor location/ extensions, ucon reinstall, braided loom for wiring, door sill grip tape, arm fabric, oil catch, driver mod and some other things. A lot but doesn't have to all be done in a day.

Just throwing a feeler bump out there.
Anyone have anything they want to get done?

Meet eat and mod,????

Outburst

Reaction score
sure! name a place and time! i'm down!

btw. i heard from kevin your truck is so loud that you can't even hear the sc whine. haha.

Glock18

Reaction score
surprisingly enough tonight was really really fun.
2013-06-05%2020.04.27.jpg

lots and lots of hondas. but at the sametime we kicked near the trucks and v8s. super fun with those guys.

Hey I see my truck in that picture next to the red X

Jesse A

Top Bottom