Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal Truck/Car Club

NoKz

Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm seriously contemplating starting a truck/car club. Nothing outrageous, but something where we can all meet and just hang. A family type of environment with mod days, bbq's and car shows. Who here would seriously be interested? :rock:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Can't say I'd have the time to detail my truck for the car shows anymore, but I'd definitely be down for the mod days and bbq... and maybe a low profile sticker on the back window :smile:

NoKz

Reaction score
That's the type of idea I have. When I say car shows, I mean entering car shows. Not running them, lol. But yeah, something chill and relaxed. Thinking about making it Toys only.

xrspeedway

Reaction score
i use to run run my own club when i had my bagged tacoma and we attended alot of shows and cruise nights as well and also did toy drive there is one coming up in december its pretty big alot of custom trucks (etc) i will post up more info to c who is interested. we all meet up at angel stadium and from there we all cruise out to C.H.O.C Hospital

joman

Reaction score
you've got my interest....my schedule is always crazy but i would like to know more info..as far as a name. and all that good stuff...gives me a reason to get more....oh yeah i'd like to do some carshows..don't have any experience..but sure sounds fun!

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
i already belong to a car club. Its called XR-Underground.

NightWing

Reaction score
Sounds interesting.... what name would this car club have?

SrtBrad

Reaction score
My place is open to you guys to hang out and bbq. we have a huge pool and we are right beside griffith park where we can do car shows. BTW we also have editing bays for doing videos. let me know if we need this.

NoKz

Reaction score
It's pretty much gonna be all of SoCal right now. That includes SD and SJ, so don't worry. As for a name, I'm working on a couple. The only one that seems to not be taken (from what I can see online) is "Intimidation Car Club" or just "Intimidation".

I'm ironing out a lot of details and hope to get this off the ground relatively quick and smoothly. We have several of the Tundra guys ready to join and we're looking to add a lot more XR's! Because it's Toyota only, we'll be somewhat exclusive. However, that does include Scion and Lexus. :top:

NightWing

Reaction score
Well John post up once u have everything set up. Ill keep an eye on this thread and the one over at TG. Sounds like this should be fun.

NoKz

Reaction score
Yeah, it's in the infant stage right now. It's going to be done up just right ;)

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
hmmmm.....sounds good 2 me !

XTRAKOOLCARCLUB/ XTREMRUNNERSCARCLUB / ........ SOMEBODY HAS TO WORK ON THE NAME OF IT...:dontknow:

Last edited:

joman

Reaction score
i'm interested in this keep me updated! btw my name is jo i knwo everyone on here by their screennames

06XR-SW

Reaction score
im here in somewhat so cal lol or desertCal but ill be down to meet up for sure!!! :top:

07SWB

Reaction score
so what youre saying is you want a car club of slow vehicles? lol j/k

Sounds cool but you might get some more car gurus and a lot more mature crowd if you expand past the toyota brand.

TreTuna

Reaction score
Definitely let me know on this, I used to run with a few clubs back in Florida for shows and everything. Now that I got my XR I'm planning on getting back into it, I'm all down for bbq's and mod days, one hell of a grillmaster and equally skilled with modding just about anything.

Top Bottom