Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sold the truck

justin13703

Reaction score
Well after almost a year and a half of going back and forth with Toyota, I finally decided to just get rid of the truck. It's sad cause I loved the truck itself. I just hate Toyota. Maybe one day I'll have another one, or another tacoma, but I'm not sure after the way they treated me over the years.

Anyway, I needed to keep a truck cause I haul stuff and tow trailers a lot. So I found a nice 2008 1500 4x4 quad cab with only 34k miles. Laramie edition, leather, heated seats, nav, bluetooth, 5.7 hemi etc. I love having all the interior space and still having a bed and being able to tow. Here's a couple crappy iphone pics

123904A0-705B-4079-A316-D3490840189D.jpg

61B09910-A3AD-4EEA-9B0C-D61EDBA24371.jpg

B80C8585-5E9D-4061-B711-EB360D4FDE2A.jpg

I'll still be on here all the time though. It's kind of part of my life now lol. Wake up, get on xru. Get a shower, get on xru. Get to work, get on xru. Go to lunch, get on xru etc. The people on here are awesome and the whole forum in general is awesome. My supercharger will probably make it back on here at some point, because Gadget has it now, so I'll be keeping an eye out for that lol. I'm gonna miss my truck, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I do love the Dodge so far. Hopefully it stays that way.

rebXehle420

Reaction score
Im not a fan of dodge but its a pretty nice Truck. why did you have to keep taking your truck back to toyota?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Nice truck, have always been a Dodge fan, and you should really have any issues. Enjoy!

justin13703

Reaction score
Im not a fan of dodge but its a pretty nice Truck. why did you have to keep taking your truck back to toyota?

Long story but here's some of it

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=53670

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=54658

Nice truck, have always been a Dodge fan, and you should really have any issues. Enjoy!

Thanks man. I've never had a dodge before but like I said so far I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the factory radio has nav, bluetooth, sat radio, infinity amp and speakers etc but they neglected to put in a damn aux port. Lol oh well I'm gonna be putting my stuff from the Toyota in it soon.

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Sad that your X is gone, but as you said... "you gotta do what you gotta do."

I was wondering what you were going to get next since you had all the sale threads.

What mods you you have planned for the Dodge?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Long story but here's some of it

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=53670

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=54658

Thanks man. I've never had a dodge before but like I said so far I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the factory radio has nav, bluetooth, sat radio, infinity amp and speakers etc but they neglected to put in a damn aux port. Lol oh well I'm gonna be putting my stuff from the Toyota in it soon.

Dodge has always had a weird radio setup, there will he non navigation versions that will have an aux input and base radio versions that or will have them on the backside of the radio. Why thy make so many veriosions :dontknow:

justin13703

Reaction score
Sad that your X is gone, but as you said... "you gotta do what you gotta do."

I was wondering what you were going to get next since you had all the sale threads.

What mods you you have planned for the Dodge?

As of right now, a new bedcover has been ordered since the one that was on it is torn. I NEED to get the windows tinted because I hate people being able to see me lol. As for performance, probably just an intake and some other little stuff. Nothing huge planned for that right now. I thought about exhaust but it has the MDS (multi displacement system) that runs on 4 cylinders when cruising, and I remember what my G8 with loud exhaust sounded like when 4 banger mode kicked on. It wasn't good lol.

And I need to do the audio, it's got the infinity system but that still doesn't cut it for me so I'll be putting all my stuff from the Toyota back in it, plus a backup camera to make hooking up to a trailer easier. Oh and maybe hids, but not above 5000k though this time

Congrats on the new truck. looks like I have some reading to do today at work.

Thanks man, yeah it was definitely a retarded experience trying to deal with Toyota

Dodge has always had a weird radio setup, there will he non navigation versions that will have an aux input and base radio versions that or will have them on the backside of the radio. Why thy make so many veriosions :dontknow:

Lol yeah it's weird. Oh well it'll be coming out soon anyway

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
I thought about exhaust but it has the MDS (multi displacement system) that runs on 4 cylinders when cruising, and I remember what my G8 with loud exhaust sounded like when 4 banger mode kicked on. It wasn't good lol.

Nice truck... I'm sure it will be nice to be able to really tow something. ..

To get around the 4 banger mode just leave the tow mode on ;)

justin13703

Reaction score
Nice truck... I'm sure it will be nice to be able to really tow something. ..

To get around the 4 banger mode just leave the tow mode on ;)

Yeah I know that works but I'm not trying to completely trash my mpg's...yet

Top Bottom