Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOS Drop Installed (pics)

Natas

Reaction score
Looks good bro!!! Congrats!! :top: :rock:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I think he was wearing the red shirt on purpose :biggrin: You have to match what you drive.

morcheez

Reaction score
His profile mods still says that he has the C2C --- so I would guess, yes. CHEEZ update your profile you slacker!!! :laugh:

yeah i havent updated my profile sorry hah...i dont even live in NOLA anymore so i need to change that to ...hmmm should i do it now:hmmmm2:

didnt you have the C2C Morcheez???

yup had it for maybe 6 months ...wasnt happy with the negative camber ...wore my tires down a bit so i sold it and got the sos and i love it ...not as low but i think it sits perfectly level now

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Alignment went well today... all camber back within factory specs :rock:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Alignment went well today... all camber back within factory specs :rock:
\

nice! looks good too maybe I'll sell my Brand new C2C kit

project-c2

Reaction score
SOS should make stickers and include them with the kit. Now it's Tundra Racing. Looks nice Steven.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
SOS should make stickers and include them with the kit. Now it's Tundra Racing. Looks nice Steven.

PROJECT ,SOS DOES HAVE STICKERS BUT THEY DON'T INCLUDE THEM WITH THE KITS.PERSONLLY SPEAKING I THINK THEY ARE KINDA DISAPOINTED IN THEM CAUSE ITS VERY SMALL KIND CHEESEY DECAL.MAYBE WITH HE NAME CHANGE TO TUNDRA MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE BETTER ONES MADE.GIVE BOBBY A CALL HE WILL SEND YOU SOME IF YOU ASK.:top:

Joe_XR

Reaction score
Just got finished ordering the SOS kit from twisted creations. I was going to wait one more season but I keep on viewing these posted pics.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Just got finished ordering the SOS kit from twisted creations. I was going to wait one more season but I keep on viewing these posted pics.

Thank you Joe, your continued support of our offerings is greatly appreciated :top: :top:

Glen

Stevenredx

Reaction score

You will love it... Also, Glen is a great guy to deal with :top:

Top Bottom