Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sos Drop Kit

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
I JUST BOUGHT MY SOS DROP KIT FROM GLEN:top: . I WILL HAVE IT INSTALLED SOME TIME THIS WEEK IN TIME FOR X-FEST. THANKS FOR THE HELP AND GREAT SERVICE GLEN:rock:

Natas

Reaction score
Your truck is gonna look sick with the drop...congrats!! :top:

Joe_XR

Reaction score
post some pics when complete, I was also interested in buying this kit. I almost bought it when I got my spolier from Glen.

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
post some pics when complete, I was also interested in buying this kit. I almost bought it when I got my spolier from Glen.
STEVENREDX JUST INSTALLED THE SAME KIT. I THINK HE IS GOING TO POST PICKS SOONER THAN I WILL HAVE MINE INSTALLED!

I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND GETTING THE KIT FROM GLEN:top: . HE IS A GREAT GUY AND WILL DEFINATELY LOOK OUT FOR YOU!

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
My Honey installed his SOS kit this weekend & it looks 100 times better. :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I will try to snap some pics tonight or tommorow... deffinatly one of my favorite mods thus far :rock: I was really surprised at the quality of the kit and ease of installation (took me 5 hrs, but i took alot of breaks) Thanks twisted creations :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Geoff - who are you getting to install yours?

Steven - how was doing the install yourself?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Great purchase you guy's!!! The SOS Kit is nothing but GREAT!!! Yesterday we installed the SOS kit on 2 XR's. Plus installed the URD S/S and TRD intake. Took us about 4 hours. We have pics...will post em up later. THE SOS KIT IS WHERE IT'S AT!!! DJM kit too! But for not cutting the frame...SOS KIT BABY!!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Steven - how was doing the install yourself?

Not to bad... just took my time and made sure it was done right :top:

The instructions thats included with the kit are alittle out of wack in some places but it gives you the general idea and tells you almost every bolt that you need to remove :top:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Geoff - who are you getting to install yours?

I HAVE AN INLAW THAT RUNS A SHOP. HE DOES EXCELLENT WORK. LET ME KNOW IF AND WHEN YOU DO IT AND I WILL P.M. YOU WITH HIS INFO. HE IS IN MAD HEIGHTS! I DON'T TRUST MANY PEOPLE TO WORK ON MY TRUCK BUT HE IS DEFINATELY ONE THAT I DO

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom