Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Beach BBQ Feeler !

motoxx199

Reaction score
okay count me in. we all meet at Sonic here in Fort Myers every Saturday there is a lot of people that show up everything from extended swingarm scooters too bad ass corvettes, evo and sti but I'm the only xrunner that shows up.

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
If people are planning on driving far for this thing ,I think a more substantial meet would be in order! I wouldn't want people driving for hours only to hang out for a few and then have to head back home. I want to rebuild interest in doing this sort of thing not drive people away ! That's why I still say that a BBQ would be more appropriate ?

motoxx199

Reaction score
I know what you mean.I would definitely plan on spending the night over there. like you said I'm not going to make a 2 hour drive and just stay for a little bit.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Lets get a date nailed down first then we can decide where we are throwing this thing ..... How about the weekend of August 31st-September 1st ?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well I suppose we should get a running attendance list then ?

1. BlackXrunner05 ...Chris

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Three people that's it? Okay I give up ..... I knew a post like this would go unanswered !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well the people I know are hard to get ahold of ,so that's why I'm not doing this anymore !

motoxx199

Reaction score
damn I was looking forward to getting a good group of people together.but that's okay maybe another time

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
If you guys want to put something together ,feel free! I've had enough of trying to put these things together....

motoxx199

Reaction score
if you want we can all meet up in Fort Myers just saying because there is a bunch of us to meet up every Saturday

Top Bottom