Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spacers to lift front end

xrunrob

Reaction score
I am djm right now with a 3/3 drop. I recently bought new wheels. Adurys old wheels to be exact. I do not want to go back to factory suspension and was wondering if there was anyone on here who has use a spacer to lift the front end. I only need to come up .25 to .5 of a inch. Mainly just on the driver side as it sits lower then the passenger. Anyone know of spacers I can buy to go onto the top hat of the strut assembly. I'm may try to make my own out of 1/4 inch steel or 3/8 steel plate. Will this even work is the next question. I'm thinking it will as they offer spacers for lift kits and leveling kits. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks.

xrunrob

Reaction score
I trimmed the inner fender plastics already and trimmed the fender and flare. The passenger side is fine. Only rubs every now and then but since the driver front sits lower it rubs more. The tire is only rubbing on the top of the wheel wells.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Thanks darkside-x. That's what I was looking for. I'll have to order a couple and see if it fixes my issue. Thank u

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Thanks darkside-x. That's what I was looking for. I'll have to order a couple and see if it fixes my issue. Thank u

No problem. I got the .25" poly one for the slight taco lean,and it fixed my issues. I'm also djm/ XII drop. DJM arms and Eibach stock height springs, with XII 3 inch drop leafs.

Top Bottom