Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spoted a BR XR downtown tonight

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I spotted what I think is a Barcelona Red XR tonight in front of the Metro on Front St, downtown Toronto. It had some decals across the side. Anyone know it? I thought I was the only downtown Toronto X-Runner.

:canada:

cjones

Reaction score
wasn't me but I live downtown and just bought an X-runner last week :) mines black.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I have yet to see a BR around these parts either. No idea who it could be. Nice to see ya back in thunderkat. You should try to make it to a meet this year and welcome to the site cjones. Try to make some meets thus year. I'm sure the Ontario crew will be having a few.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I saw a BR 4X4 SR5 in Guelph a couple weeks ago. There is a RR X-R in town, seen him a few time to.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Not stripes, but a ripped style of decal, if I remember correctly. I also spotted a black XR at my union hall the other day.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I seen that x the other day on my way to work. It has black strip along the back going from the top of the box to the bottom. Also has ARE tonneau cover.

SSSXR

Reaction score
Not stripes, but a ripped style of decal, if I remember correctly. I also spotted a black XR at my union hall the other day.

if you're talking about Local 27 in woodbridge, then that was probably me.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I don't know, depends when and where it is. I might be in Greece. I would love to meet up with all of you to talk about the truck. Hopefully it works out that I can make it out.

Top Bottom