Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock hight higher rate springs and 4" mono-leafs please!

Reaction score
Hey Shane,

Left you a message on your site and shot you a PM about getting your stuff to work with my DJM kit...

Stock hight springs with higher rate and 4" drop mono-leafs...

If you could PM me, E-mail, post back to this thread, or something that'd be great...

Thanks,
Philip

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
when did you contact him, you could give him more time instead of starting a useless thread.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^^ Well in retrospect, this thread is also good opportunity to showcase that the higher ppi stock springs are available especially for those running the djm. I actually talked to him a few days ago about this same topic, even so regarding the stiffer springs to go hand in hand with the qa1's... Rock on brother, glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking about it!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Good luck. :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
If I can get 5 people to commit to a set of stock height 850ppi rate coils I will gladly run a couple sets price would be $245 each + shipping.

As for a 4" drop leafs that is not possible but you can put a 2" block on top of the leafs if you would like to bring you down to 4"

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
do you think the djm and all this is worth it, to try and make it handle better? the djm is not a good drop for handling, your fighting an uphill battle

Venomous_X

Reaction score
come on fella, If he didn't think it was worth the effort, he wouldnt be buying them, wouldnt you think?

IMO, the girls, ladies, and wives are what we spend countless cash to accomadate to...honestly I like the way my truck rides...but if the ole ladies ass is hurting, she wont put out....so :eviltongue:

Thats kinda like wanting to bring the xr to a 1/4 track...It will never run 10's or even 11's without a swap, or too much money worth the result, so why bother eh?

blastap

Reaction score
we want to have mullet drop! good for looks and for handling

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
i just say the djm is too low, and doesnt improve handling as much as a skid pad version of the butt dyno will say

Reaction score
Gen2, how about we meet up when all my junk goes together to see what the reality of this matter Is?

1. blastap
2. heylookattjatblackXRunner

Cash in hand dude!!!!

My bad if I was buggin Shane, just trying to get down to get down...

Thanks

Last edited:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
do you think the djm and all this is worth it, to try and make it handle better? the djm is not a good drop for handling, your fighting an uphill battle

So you don't think a DJM truck with QA1's out back and some new springs out front can handle, maybe even add sway bars....:bird:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

i just say the djm is too low, and doesnt improve handling as much as a skid pad version of the butt dyno will say

How does that equate to not good for handling? That is a serious question by the way. Stating undisputable facts that make sense is the easiest way to avoid an argument.

southerncalix951

Reaction score
If he's puting the DJM kit on anyways, why not improve handling by puting stiffer springs and leafs... Thats already winning some of the battle right there, let alone if you add sway bars, im thinking handling on that thing is gonna be pretty damn sweet... The lower to the ground and stiffer suspension I think will give it an OVERALL tremendous handling differance vs. stock.

On a side note Ive wanted to do this since Shane came out with the mono-leafs... IMO its the best combined drop out there, No need to pick one drop over the other, just combine them :rock: I think it will look sick and handle amazing, good luck with this and we'll have to meet up so you can take me for a ride after you do it

Reaction score
^^^ For sure bro! I'm planning on a track event in the end of April at Willow Springs, you can get a test ride there, assuming I have everything together...

It'd be nice if more DJM owners were as interested in this so we could all save some cash as a group... But if it is what it is, then that's just what it is... Please PM me about payment for the coils whenever you get a chance please...

Thanks Shane!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I want someone to put them on and tell me what the bump steer feels like....thats the only improvement up front im looking for....I think the ride quality up front is good like it is...other then when the truck likes to make left turn after hitting bumps

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
i was looking for like a 4 inch drop on the back and 3 in the front without butterflying the wheels, but i want some performance out of it, maybe im asking for too much:dontknow:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
i was looking for like a 4 inch drop on the back and 3 in the front without butterflying the wheels, but i want some performance out of it, maybe im asking for too much:dontknow:

um the djm does not butterfly the wheels...

Top Bottom