Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock hight higher rate springs and 4" mono-leafs please!

blastap

Reaction score
in my mind the bumpsteer would not get better but be masked by a stiffer spring not letting the wheels change direction so much.

Reaction score
um the djm does not butterfly the wheels...

Yessir! Also remember the kit comes with poly bushings whitch help tighten things up...

As for bumpsteer I would think I'd be the same cuz you wouldn't be touching the steering components at all, just adding higher rate springs...

blastap

Reaction score
yes your ride quality would suffer, my qa1's also hurt my ride quality but totaly worth it

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
yes your ride quality would suffer, my qa1's also hurt my ride quality but totaly worth it

Well i think the back needs improvement....are you on 4 inch blocks? All i know is when i get on it at the track my trailer hitch becomes a wheelie bar lol

blastap

Reaction score
hmm never heard of that much squat before, yah im on 4in blocks with ttc bars

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
hmm never heard of that much squat before, yah im on 4in blocks with ttc bars

No I dont see how those bars stay on the truck....I would have ripped them off by now. And its squats enough to sever the rear abs lines. Once the Nittos get sticky she grips in second...

blastap

Reaction score
i have only touched them once and it was pretty harsh sounding, i have only tried to take off fast twice. once when i got the truck and again when i got the x1 other than that i have never ''dropped thr clutch''

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
well i already bounce but if handling gets better im down for some upgrades:biggrin:

Reaction score
If you're really down you'll put your name on the list...

Just to be clear this is for stock high springs, no drop...

Reaction score
We got 5 names!!!

They posted on the suspension thread but they are:

1. Blastap
2. Myself(hlatbXR)
3. Pinky
4. Jonathan
5. Toyotaguy_7

Top Bottom