Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stock x ride?

1slosvt

Reaction score
I drove one years ago that was brand new and it seemed pretty decent. Bought mine lowered and it rides even worse than I would've suspected. Im considering going back to stock height if the ride is better.....after I troll around and find some bsp trucks blacked out at stock height,lol.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Mine is stock ride height. I like it, it's still a little stiff. But you know what that feels like, cuz you drove 1. I haul the wife around a lot.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? Maybe someone with a stock X will let you drive theirs? :top:

stan23

Reaction score
I'm on the same boat. I have an SOS dropped Xr and want to drive a stock on to see if it's even worth bringing my truck back to stock height.

Anyone with a stock XR care to let me check it out? :) SF bay area.

1slosvt

Reaction score
Im in central Illinois. The roads are terrible and I feel like Imdestroying the truck driving it this low.

stan23

Reaction score
Im in central Illinois. The roads are terrible and I feel like Imdestroying the truck driving it this low.

I know the feeling! I've gotten to the point of bracing myself when I see a big bump ahead!

rebXehle420

Reaction score
in my opinion the x runner is already pretty low, I think the stock height is great. Even stock its pretty stiff, I can feel every little bump on the road.

T4Z

Reaction score
I like stock, around where I am there are HUGE speed bumps but I am thinking of getting the xxi stock height coils for the front just to firm it up a little, I notice a lot of nose dive in corners when driving hard. And definitely looking in to poly bushings for the sway bars and what not.

Over all stock is good for factory, very stiff but still comfortable, definitely handles the twistys good.

1slosvt

Reaction score
Im going to return to stock. Pmed a guy to see if he wants to trade the djm drop for stock stuff. If hes not interested il try to see if anyone has their factory stuff laying around. If anyone is looking to sell or trade hit me up. If anyone is close il even do the swap for free.

rentoo

Reaction score
I have stock springs and u-bolts I'd be willing to part with. Make me an offer.

stan23

Reaction score
I put my truck back to stock height today. New OEM shocks too. The ride is stiff, but good. Need to get another alignment though.

1slosvt

Reaction score
Went back to stock.....I miss the way it looks but it drives so much nicer. And I can hit bumps without cringing!!! lol

Top Bottom