Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stuff to do in Hawaii ??

TXR-HI

Reaction score
Do some Kayak, jet ski, Deep see fishing, para sail, submarine voyager, dolphin snorkeling excursion, Alii'kai catamaran sunset cruise, Hawaiian waters adventure park (wet and wild), Germain's or Paradise cove luau's, Hiking on Mariners Ridge, Kulio'ou Trail, North Shore, Mokueleia Trail, beach at Ko'olina, ATV or off road tour ride through Kua'loa Ranch etc.. lol so much to mention!.....

Xtacy

Reaction score
Hit on tourists that get are looking for a one nighter...
haha..i work in a bar at a luau, and lemme say..ive had my share of these. Theres always some chick looking for a little solo quickie....damn, i miss those days. thats a few years ago tho when i wasnt a parent:argh:

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
Do some Kayak, jet ski, Deep see fishing, para sail, submarine voyager, dolphin snorkeling excursion, Alii'kai catamaran sunset cruise, Hawaiian waters adventure park (wet and wild), Germain's or Paradise cove luau's, Hiking on Mariners Ridge, Kulio'ou Trail, North Shore, Mokueleia Trail, beach at Ko'olina, ATV or off road tour ride through Kua'loa Ranch etc.. lol so much to mention!.....

CAN ANYONE CAN HOOK ME UP WITH A GERMAINES LUAU:hmmmm2:.

Xtacy

Reaction score
i work at germaines luau, unfortunately my yearly guest passes are all gone...I work at the bar, i can hook you up with some drinks if ya like :top:just lemme know when you go...my truck is usually parked in the outer lot, you can see it when the buses are pulling in.

Last edited:

duck_fat21

Reaction score
drive around the island and you can pick your favorite beach, jus a chill place to relax at lol

S

scooby45

go to waimea and jump off the rock where da water is nice and clean.

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BUT BIG THANKS TO ADAM (Xtacy). IF YOU GUYS WANNA GO TO Germain luau IN HAWAII, HIT HIM UP. CUZ HE HOOKED ME UP WITH SOME DRINKS :driver: I LOVE MY BIRTH PLACE BUT NEVER HAVE HAD THE CHANGE TO EXPERIANCE LIVING HERE MY WHOLE LIFE . STILL HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT . MAHALO

YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A MEET WHEN IM HERE :smile: LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ONE . MAHALO

Last edited:

Xtacy

Reaction score
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BUT BIG THANKS TO ADAM (Xtacy). IF YOU GUYS WANNA GO TO Germain luau IN HAWAII, HIT HIM UP. CUZ HE HOOKED ME UP WITH SOME DRINKS :driver: I LOVE MY BIRTH PLACE BUT NEVER HAVE HAD THE CHANGE TO EXPERIANCE LIVING HERE MY WHOLE LIFE . STILL HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT . MAHALO

YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A MEET WHEN IM HERE :smile: LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ONE . MAHALO
youre welcome bro, always there to help a fellow XRU member...think theres a cruise on the 8th, its at night tho...that night is also the BJ penn fight i think so my ass will probably be watching the fight, drinking, and most likely not able to drive after tho...edison, hit me up if anything :top:

S

scooby45

Jus cruz and enjoy da island . Waimea beach jump da rock. Sky dive. Go wet and wild in kapolei.

Top Bottom