Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sub door panel

emo_X

Reaction score
is there going to be anyone to make a 1 hole sub door panel, because i am not going to cut anything on my truck that i can't cover up. i really want the door panel install. is c2c going to make a new design or something. i want it to look oem

http://www.xtremekreations.com/fabrication.html

Last edited:

05runner

Reaction score
Damn thats a sweet setup. Does anyone have that on there truck if so any pics. Might have to look into that.

CBRBob

Reaction score
Yep, the pics look just like the ones on the site.

emo_X

Reaction score

so u 2 love them, how is the fit, and no rattles
just the pros, and cones of the system

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I think Black x has them and he might be selling them when he sells his truck, dont quote me on that one though

plinco

Reaction score
we did a group buy of like 20 pairs last year. you could always try that again.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I'd be down if there was a group buy. Otherwise, you could just contact xtreme kreations and wait the 4-6 weeks it'll take. I plan on getting myself a pair next year.

XDsm

Reaction score
I got them during the group buy last year. They sound great and give off very decent bass for being small enclosure. They are perfect for me since I use the back seat area frequently and need the space.

Hitman

Reaction score
I'd be down if there was a group buy. Otherwise, you could just contact xtreme kreations and wait the 4-6 weeks it'll take. I plan on getting myself a pair next year.

Not until I beat you to them first LOL :laugh:

shhhhhhh On a side note I will have my complete system done say around next year march :biggrin:

BSPX

Reaction score
I'll be making my own panels at the beginning of the year. I'll post pics when I'm done.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Not until I beat you to them first LOL :laugh:

shhhhhhh On a side note I will have my complete system done say around next year march :biggrin:

My system's gonna take probably all of next year. You'll be done long before I am. I may put my order in around February.... get my truck a Valentine's gift :laugh:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I got them in the group buy last year and they are still in the box...im a slacker.

Top Bottom